Get creative with cuisine using the Sushi Donut Shape Maker! The perfect kitchen accessory for the adventurous chef, this unique mold puts a fun twist on traditional sushi to create a special meal.
Sushi Donut Shape Maker
Sushi Donut Shape Maker
Sushi Donut Shape Maker!
ON CLASSIC SUSHI! Get creative with cuisine using the Sushi Donut Shape Maker!
The perfect kitchen accessory for the adventurous chef, this unique mold puts a fun twist on traditional sushi to create a special meal.
Sushi Donut Shape Maker 🍣🍣 Free Shipping! 🎁🎁
Make sushi in seconds as this mold is designed to smoothly release perfect sushi with just one press.
There’s less mess as it minimizes contact and has a non-stick inner texture. This easy-to-use sushi maker uses food-grade plastic that’s guaranteed safe and non-toxic.
Sushi Donut Shape Maker 2022
HIGHLIGHTS Donut Sushi
– A unique mold that puts a fun twist on traditional sushi for a special meal. Fast Release
– Designed to smoothly release perfect sushi donuts with just one press. Make them in seconds! Non-Stick
– Has a striped and dotted inner texture that prevents rice from sticking. Less Mess – Minimizes handling ingredients with your bare hands for less mess. Food-Grade Material
– Using food-grade plastic, it’s guaranteed safe and non-toxic. Easy to Use – No more rolling on mats.
Just layer your ingredients, press to pack it in, and push out to release. SPECIFICATIONS Material: Plastic Size: 8 cm x 7 cm x 4 cm
Model Number: Rice ball mold
Thoughtful Design, Creative participation：
Drop your cell phone and start with baby! DIY belongs to your fun parent food
Simple operation, rapid prototyping：Pressing design quick stripping
Food grade material:
High temperature resistance contact food health hygiene safety rest assured
Dot design of stripe inside mould, hard to stick rice.
Doughnuts shape rice balls so babies fall in love with eating
please allow us from 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
How to Make Sushi
Sushi is a Japanese food consisting of vinegar-added rice with a topping. However, many people know sushi for its raw fish, but if you are vegetarian, you may create your own sushi delicacies using vegetables.
These are basic tools you need in your kitchen to prepare sushi
1. A sharpened knife to cut fish and/or vegetables and a cutting board
2. A wooden ladle or spatula to work with rice
3. A sushi rolling mat, to roll sushi into desired shapes
1. Sushi Rice or the sticky rice and medium or small-grained white rice is used to prepare this.
2. Rice Vinegar
3. Wasabi (it is a green-colored condiment prepared from horseradish)
4. Gari, which is a pickled ginger
5. Nori which are seaweeds but used as thin sheets after drying the weed
6. Soy Sauce
7. Vegetables including asparagus, carrots, celery, sprouts, lettuce, and one can add any vegetable.
8. Sushi-grade fish and even canned tunas are also good
Take a small sheet of nori place it on top of mat that rolls sushi. Add cooled vinegar-cooked rice on top of nori. Add little wasabi (optional).
Add vegetables/tuna/sushi-grade raw fish on top of this. Do not over pile ingredients on to the roll. Then roll the sushi up and see that the roll is compressed and squeezed evenly to ensure good shape to your roll.
Now cut the roll to desired number of pieces. You may even refrigerate the roll before cutting.
As you see it very easy to prepare sushi and once done you may enjoy sharing with your friends.